Molded Cable Assemblies
Interstate Wire is the premier distributor molded cable assemblies, representing the top manufacturers in the industry. Molded cable assemblies provide both protection for cables and secure connections when attaching the cables to equipment or a power source. Interstate Wire offers a full line of molded cable assemblies for the communications, electronic, industrial equipment and automotive industries.
We are proud to distribute cable assemblies for the following manufacturers.
- Hellerman Tyton
Features of our Molded Cable Assemblies
- Shielded, super shield or unshielded cable. Shielded assemblies are completely shielded, including the handles, cable and connectors, providing optimal shielding. Shield continuity assists with FCC compliance. Super shield cable uses a foil plus braid shield for additional protection.
- Straight or right-angle handles for different connection configurations. PVC is the most common material used; other materials are available.
- Connectors constructed using tin-plated shells with grounding indents on male connectors and brass or phosphor-bronze with gold plate over nickel for pins & sockets.
- Variety of retention systems to hold connectors mated, including friction, retaining screws, slide locks, spring latches and jack screws.
- Variety of wiring patterns.
We have a wide variety of molded cable assemblies in stock and available.
Interstate Wire offers custom services, including cutting, twisting, striping, marking and kitting services. We also offer design services, to provide you with the best solution for your cabling application.
[ Read More ]