Interstate Wire, the premier distributor of cable products, carries a broad line of coaxial cable from the leading manufacturers in the industry. Coaxial is the most commonly used cable, and is used in all electronic equipment to transmit data, audio and video signals. Interstate Wire carries coaxial cable for use in industrial and military applications, as well as for use in consumer products.
We carry high quality coaxial cable from the following manufacturers:
- Alpha Wire
- American Insulated Wire
- Amphenol/Spectra Strip
- Carol Cable
- Coleman Cable
- Commodity Cable
- General Cable
- Harbour Industries
- ICM Corporation
- Micro Co-Ax
- Thermax – CDT
Features and Added Services for your Cable
Our full line of coaxial cable includes the following features.
- Solid or multi-strand conductors, with varying levels of flexibility.
- Wide range of sizes and materials for the wire, insulation and jackets.
- Conductors constructed of copper, tinned or silver plated copper, copper clad steel or copper clad aluminum.
- Insulation using polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Teflon® insulation is available
- Protective jackets using PVC, PE, FEP and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF).
- MIL spec coaxial cable is available.
The jacketing and insulation can be customized to your application, using either a foil or polymer.
Interstate Wire offers custom cutting, twisting, striping, marking and kitting services for your order. We also offer design services to provide you with the most effective solution for your cabling application.
[ Read More ]